Will spell check increase your quality score?
The answer is very simple: yes! It’s easy too, just install a spell checker to make sure you don’t misspell any words. Like everywhere else, at Topcontent we believe that there shouldn’t be any spelling mistakes in texts. To avoid making spelling mistakes, please follow the instructions below to install the spell check add-on for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or on Mac.
Installing spell check in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the menu button on the upper right corner and go to Settings
- Scroll down and click on “Show advanced settings”
- Scroll down more and go to “Language and Input Settings”
Install Spell Check in Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Open this page and download the dictionary (not language pack) for your language (you can install multiple)
- Click “add to Firefox”
Installing Spell Check for Mac users
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences
- Click Keyboard -> select the Text tab
- Deselect the “Correct spelling automatically” checkbox