The w2w rating is the quality score that the proofreaders and quality checkers select when they are reviewing a task.
This feature can be accessed if you go to your name on the top right corner, and then click on “My profile”; on the menu to the left, click on “My w2w rating”.
This tab shows the average quality rating at the top in bold next to “My rating:” and the rating per task submitted, with the task ID and a comment left by the proofreader or quality checker reviewing the task (if any). The ratings are continuously updated as soon as the task is approved.
RAW tasks do not have a w2w rating as these tasks are sent directly to the client. For RAW texts you will receive the client rating via email.
The w2w rates from 1 to 5, being 1 the lowest score and 5 the highest score. The meaning of the rating will depend on each task and the issues found*, but the general meaning is:
- 1-Star: The text has too many errors that render it inadequate to serve its purpose. It may contain grammar and spelling issues, the topic is not discussed or there may be factual errors, the tone may be inappropriate, and/or instructions have not been followed.
- 2-Star: The text has many errors that render it inadequate to serve its purpose. It may contain grammar and spelling issues, the topic is not discussed or there may be factual errors, the tone may be inappropriate, and/or instructions have not been followed.
- 3-Star: The text has some errors but the quality is acceptable. There are some occasional errors related to spelling or grammar, instructions not followed, factual errors or missing content, or the structure is somewhat disorganised.
- 4-Star: The text serves its purpose and is adequate, even though there may be a few minor errors.
- 5- Star: The text is well organised and natural, and serves its purpose completely. The language skills and research is professional and instructions were followed completely.
* Not all issues may be found in the text, this is a general guide to understand the rating.