General information about Copyscape
At Topcontent we create search engine optimised texts which is why each block has keywords and rules where applicable.
For our writers
For our Proofreaders and Quality Checkers.
Here is a quick how-to do this:
- Scroll down the information column on the left of the page
- Underneath the tabs for ‘send’ ‘return’ ‘drop’ etc, you will see Copyscape.
- If there is ‘No’ next to Copyscape it means there is an issue.
- Please click on the ‘No’ and you will be directed to webpage that contains matching text.
- Once you’ve seen the issue, you can send the task back to writer explaining what needs to be fixed.
Super important stuff!
It’s so important that we give great feedback to fellow writers and proofreaders. The quicker they learn, the fewer mistakes they will make in the future – which means you will be able to check work more quickly without changes! Win-Win for all!