As a Freelancer, you can have skills (writing skills, proofreading skills, translation skills) removed from your profile if the quality of your work does not meet the standards required. Your account could also be deleted if you repeatedly don’t improve or if you don’t follow our Code of Conduct.
Here are some examples when you can have skills removed or an account could be deleted:
- Using Google Translate. This is a big no. If a task has been translated with Google Translate, this will be returned back with feedback for the freelancer to rewrite. If the task repeatedly comes back the same, the account will be deleted.
- If a task has not been corrected or just partly corrected and has been sent back to the writer more than once.
- Letting tasks autodrop. If the writer repeatedly does not make the changes that has been sent to them through feedback, and lets the task autodrop and takes another new task, the account will be deleted.
- If a writer repeatedly lets a task drop and immediately retakes the task in order to extend the deadline of the task, the account will be deleted.
- When quality of writing does not improve despite feedback being given.
- If a writer never does research and only writes in a generic way (filler content), and does not improve despite feedback given, the account will be deleted.
- Not following instructions. If a freelancer repeatedly does not follow task instructions the account will be deleted.